Cert HE Creative Music Practice
Our one-year Creative Music Practice course is perfect if you want to meet people who share your passion for music and your determination to form a band or musical partnership. Our aim is to give you the skills, opportunity and inspiration to help you create the music you want to make.
The course is practical. You will learn by doing. You will be able to form bands and collaborate with other students, learning through writing and performing together. The course also offers optional workshops and support classes. These allow you to practice techniques and concepts without the pressure of assessment.
Our experienced tutors, who all work professionally as musicians outside the classroom, will be available to guide you towards your goals.
- An Access to Higher Education course or a BTEC Extended Diploma will be considered as equivalent to two full Level 3 qualifications.
- GCSE grade C/4 or above in Maths and English or a Level 2 equivalent (e.g. Functional Skills).
- We also welcome applications from mature students (21+ years) and those without formal qualifications but with demonstrable passion for and practical experience in music.
- The personal statement is an important part of your application and is your chance to tell us about your aims in music and why it interests you.
- In addition to your application entry onto the programme will be determined by your audition and interview. All applicants meeting the minimum entry requirements and whose application demonstrates the capability to complete this programme will be offered an audition.
Program taught in:
See 5 more programs offered by London College of Creative Media »
Last updated June 18, 2019
This course is
UK / EEA: £9250