What is CeMAP®?
(Price is exclusive of VAT)
If your goal is to start an exciting and potentially lucrative career as a mortgage adviser, then the Certificate in Mortgage Advice and Practice (CeMAP®) qualification is your ticket to success. The CeMAP® is a QCF level 3 qualification specific to the UK and meets standards set by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) for those aiming for a ‘licence to practice’. With over 80% of mortgage advisers having achieved the certificate, it is truly considered as the benchmark qualification throughout the financial industry.
The content and structure of the CeMAP® course has been designed to meet the regulatory requirements and demands of a career in financial services. Employers from across the sector have assisted in the development of CeMAP®, meaning that the content aligns with real-world requirements that employers are looking for.
All three CeMAP® modules are covered in just 10 days, split over two separate week long courses to give students a concise and thorough understanding of the syllabus. The Fast Track courses are held in comfortable and relaxed surroundings, and are led by our expert tutors who have a wealth of industry knowledge and expertise.
The CeMAP® qualification is made up of seven compulsory units which are assessed in three modules:
CeMAP® Module 1
- Unit 1 - Introduction to Financial Services Environment and Products (ITFS)
- Unit 2 - UK Financial Services and Regulation (UKFS)
CeMAP® Module 2
- Unit 3 - Mortgage Law, Policy, Practice and Markets (MLLP)
- Unit 4 - Mortgage Applications (MAPP)
- Unit 5 - Mortgage Payment Methods and Products (MPMP)
- Unit 6 - Mortgage Arrears and Post Completion Issues (MAPC)
CeMAP® Module 3
Unit 7 - Assessment of Mortgage Advice and Knowledge (ASSM)
Each module culminates into a two-hour examination consisting of multiple choice questions.
Who is this course for?
Our CeMAP® training courses are designed for individuals who are new to the mortgage industry and those that have no mortgage background whatsoever. The course will give you everything you need to complete your CeMAP® examinations and become a fully qualified adviser. Buying a property is a big commitment so individuals and businesses want to make sure they choose the very best mortgage for their specific needs. That means they will seek the advice of a professional…and that professional could be you.
Becoming a mortgage adviser makes a highly rewarding career with great prospects:
- Enter a career with a high earning potential
- Offer a service that is constantly in demand
- Use your skills and knowledge to genuinely help others
- Work within a company or go independent
- Further your career with ongoing learning
If this sounds like you, then get in touch with our friendly student support team for more information.
Why study with Simply Academy?
Simply Academy is a leading provider of financial educational services. We design training solutions for individuals and corporate clients across the world. Our learning support has been granted recognition status by the awarding body of CeMAP® and we are trusted partners of both the National Skills Academy for Financial Services and the Financial & Legal Skills Partnership.
Duration and Price
- Start date – Contact for course availability
- Duration – 10 days/Full time (UK based study)
- Price – From £545 GBP
- Contact - email@example.com