The Cambridge Senior Management Programme is an intensive, six-month, multi-modular, general management and leadership programme that is aimed at helping participants transition into senior management roles. Participants explore a wide range of management topics during the Cambridge Senior Management Programme, through interaction with world-renowned Cambridge Judge Business School faculty, a diverse peer group and the application of learning through project work.
Why should you consider this programme?
- Learn from Cambridge Judge Business School faculty who are world-renowned experts and thought leaders in their fields
- Face-to-face sessions in one of the world's most famous centres of learning, Cambridge and one of the most dynamic business centres, Singapore
- An experienced group of peers who bring in different experiences and perspectives to the classroom
- Identify new trends and demands of the market in an ever-changing business and economic landscape
- Flexible learning which minimizes time away from work
- Leadership coaching to help transition into senior management roles
- Become an associate member of Cambridge Judge Business School's global network of alumni
- Strategy formulation
- Strategy implementation
- Leading complex, strategic projects
- Leading negotiations
- Operational excellence
- Accounting strategies
- Managing the financials
- Strategic choice
- Driving marketing excellence
- Alternative finance in closer detail
- Leading change
- The role of social media
- Unleashing and enhancing innovation
- Developing a vision for digital innovation and managing resistance to change
- Business models
- Managing big data
- Breakthrough digital innovations
- Innovation in digital marketing
- Artificial intelligence
- Leveraging existing technology in innovative ways
- Leading people
- Managing the organisational culture
- Coaching – others and yourself
- The future of the firm
- Networks – influencing without formal authority
- Managing across cultures
- Managing high-performance teams
- Preparing for your transition
- Circular economy
*Note: The list of topics is not exhaustive and is subject to change.
Participants might come from large organizations or medium-sized companies or even from start-ups. The Cambridge SMP will help senior functional or technical managers to make the transition to a general management role or start new entrepreneurial ventures.
The learning journey is specifically designed for senior managers with:
- Accomplished experience in functional, technical or business roles
- More than 5 years' management experience with a successful track record in one or more functional areas of business
- An agenda for change
- Confident fluency in written and spoken English
Past Participant Profiles
Participant Job Titles
- Account Manager
- Asia Insurance Practice Manager
- Assistant General Manager
- Associate Director
- Branch Manager
- Business Analyst Security
- Customer Value Management
- Department Manager
- Director Alliances
- Executive Vice President
- Manager Technical Support - EMEA
- Managing Director
- Marketing Manager
- Mega Projects Specialist
- Order Management Team Leader
- Organization & Performance Development Team Leader
- Project Manager
- Regional Head Market Access, Policy & Pricing Asia & Pacific (APAC)
- Revenue and Budget Control Team Leader
- Senior Director
- Senior Manager Quality Assurance
- Senior Manager, Sales & Business Development
- Software Engineer
- Special Assistant to the President on Financial Crimes
- Team Leader
- Cook Medical
- Digital Ape
- Digital Communications Platform
- Happiest Minds Technologies Pvt Ltd
- Indian Insiders
- Info-Communications Media Development
- J. S. One Sdn Bhd
- Lithium Technologies
- Office of the Secretary to the Federation of Nigeria
- PR Squared Web
- PT. POLYMINDO PERMATA
- ROCHE Pte Ltd
- SAGE Publications Asia-Pacific Pte Ltd
- Saudi Airlines Catering Company
- STCI Finance Limited
Date & Fees
- Module 1: June 9 – 14, 2019 Cambridge, UK
- Webinar series: June – September 2019 Webinars + Project check-ins
- Module 2: September 15 – 20, 2019 Singapore
- Webinar series: September – November 2019 Webinars + Project check-ins
- Module 3: November 24 – 29, 2019 Cambridge, UK
Programme Fees: $22,000 USD
*Accommodation and travel are not included
- Round 1: 4th Feb 2019 $500
- Round 2: 4th Mar 2019 $600
- Round 3: 8th Apr 2019 $800
- Round 4: 6th May 2019 $900
On completing the Cambridge Senior Management Programme you will be eligible to become an associate member of Cambridge Judge Business School's global network of alumni.
- Be part of over 6000 alumni in over 100 countries.
- Access to Country and Special interest groups.
- Invitations to worldwide networking events including the Business Briefing series of physical events and the Executive Education series of webinars.
- Monthly newsletter.
- Access to the Executive Club, the Executive Education LinkedIn Club.
- Invitation to attend the exclusive Grand Reunion weekend.
- 20% discount on any future Cambridge Judge Business School Executive Education Open Programmes.
- Access to CJBS online network.