Camber College is one of Canada’s most innovative and dynamic language centers. Learning English with Camber College opens up new horizons for you. So when you are discovering new places and meeting new people, you use English all the while having the time of your life.
Meet new friends from around the world who are all striving for language fluency – just like you! You will connect with students from the moment you enroll and build a network of friends for life.
Our Camber Summer Camp is designed for students who wish to improve their level of practical English usage, and at the same time undertake water sports and activities from qualified professionals, especially in Kayaking, Canoeing, Stand-Up Paddleboarding, and Waterskiing.
- 2-8 weeks of activities (Monday to Sunday)
- Intensive English course 15 hours a week (Monday to Friday)
- Accommodation with a Canadian family
- Small groups 8-10 students
- 2 supervisors for each group
- 3 meals a day
- Exciting activities daily
- Transportation to all activities
- Transport from Vancouver to Powell River (round trip)
- Certificate of participation
About the School
Camber College is one of Canada’s most innovative and dynamic language centers. Established in 2003, Camber College has been providing students with high quality English language training for 12 years ... Read More