CMI Level 7- in Strategic Management and Leadership
The CMI Level 7 qualifications in Strategic Management and Leadership is developed for the senior managers and directors who are capable of converting organizational strategy into efficient performances and it needs the managers to give importance to the organizational strategies’ implementation. Our blended and distance learning senior management program is built around the schedule of busy leaders. Through our virtual learning environment and with regular assistance from your mentor you will be guided throughout the programme. Each stage of the programme can be completed at any time and place. In contrast to the two and three years of a degree programme, the CMI – Level-7 course requires around six to twelve months for the completion.
Strategic managers are aspired to develop their skills with our CMI Level 7 course in Strategic Management & Leadership. The benchmark qualification for full CMI membership is a Diploma in Strategic Management & Leadership which will lead you to a Chartered Manager status.
- The qualification aims to improve your strategic management skills and techniques.
The knowledge gained through the qualification will assist you in your role as a strategic manager in your workplace. You will be enabled to apply theories and models in your practical work scenarios and it will enhance your problem-solving skills that can be applied to your working environment. It is a nationally accredited qualification and the credits gained through this course can be transferred to any other universities or any other awarding bodies. You will be enabled to manage problems in your workplace more effectively and it will boost career prospectus.
About Chartered Management Institute (CMI)
Chartered Management Institute established over 60 years ago as the British Institute of Management back then; it has developed the UK’s very first diploma in management studies. In the years that followed CMI has consistently been at the forefront of all aspects of management and leadership. Today CMI courses in the UK is the only chartered professional awarding body committed to offering the highest standards in management and leadership excellence. Presently over 100,000 managers use its unique services daily. CMI qualifications aim for managers and leaders at any level, and it remains the only Awarding Body which can award Chartered Manager status – the ultimate management accolade. Employers highly value the qualifications awarded by CMI, and boost your career prospects.
School of Business London provides various flexible delivery methods to its learners which include blended learning, online learning and distance learning. Thus, the learners can choose the mode of study as per their choice and convenience. The program is self-paced and accomplished through our cutting-edge Learning Management System. Learners are able to interact with tutors by messaging through the Learning Management System to discuss the course materials, provide guidance and assistance with the assignments.
- A dedicated one-to-one tutor to provide comprehensive support throughout the course through our learning platform.
- Provide formative assessment by tutors to improve learners’ attainment. It typically involves formative feedback.
- Course materials that include structured lecture notes, practical applications with real-world examples, and case studies that challenge you to apply your knowledge.
- Assessment materials accessible through our online learning platform.
- A comprehensive e-library containing recommended study texts and reference books for online reading.
- Supervision of all modules.
- Our online learning platform offers multiplatform accessibility. Therefore, SBL delivers the course straight to your smartphone, tablet, laptop or desktop, and students can choose to study whenever or wherever they prefer.
To enhance our students’ study experience, School of Business London provides several different learning opportunities to our students as possible. The workshops are optional for the students. The workshops are provided beside the usual tutor support provided by our tutor panel. These workshops are opposite to any of our CMI programs’ students and aim to enhance the student’s comprehension of research, methodology and other important study skills. We try to make these workshops as communicating as possible by providing discussion groups, interactive activities, and presentations, in our workshop. Additionally, you will be provided with abundantly of opportunities to interact with fellow learners.
- Time-constrained scenario-based assignments
- No examinations
- Experienced hands in the role of senior leadership.
- Aiming at the attainment of organizational leadership.
- Ability to complete the Level 7 qualification.
The diploma is offered to those learners accomplishing 5 units of the following and has a transferable credit value of 39 credits.
|Unit Number||Unit Name||Credits|
|Unit 7001V1||Personal leadership development as a strategic manager||6|
|Unit 7002V1||Developing performance management strategies||7|
|Unit 7003V1||Financial Management||7|
|Unit 7004V1||Strategic information management||9|
|Unit 7005V1||Conducting a Strategic Management Project||10|
Why gain a CMI Qualification?
- The opportunity to work towards Chartered Manager status, the highest accolade in the management profession and awarded only by CMI.
- Employers highly value the qualifications awarded by Chartered Management Institute and over 80% of managers opine that a CMI qualification is an essential component of becoming a professional manager.
- Boost employee morale and engagement.
- Boost employee morale and engagement. According to Engage for Success (2013) about 65% of the employees do not have trust in managers. Comparing to other developed countries the UK has 6% lower average engagement (Kennexa, 2011).
- Networking at any of our events around the UK or via our online community, including regional conferences, bespoke webinars and industry speakers.
- Access to our research and insight content, including Professional Manager magazine, delivered to your door and available online.
- The opportunity to be a part of CMI Achieve, our online coaching and mentoring programme that matches experienced managers and leaders with those looking to develop skills and knowledge.
Resources & Support
School of Business London is dedicated to supporting learners with outstanding access to their allocated tutor. You will automatically become a member of Chartered Management Institute when you enroll a CMI program with us. You will be given comprehensive access to all the resources from CMI’ online library to facilitate your studies. In addition, SBL will provide you with an access to its cutting-edge learning management platform where you will be able to access vital learning resources and communicate with your tutor throughout your studies.
The Management Direct – Management Direct is Is the CMI online resources Library which gives you: 24/7 access to their broad ranges of resources from any devices.
- It provides you up to date resources which address the current management practice.
- It provides a broad range of materials in various formats to suit and support diverse learning styles.
- There is an automatic recording of activity which means you can focus on your learning.
- Management will be constantly assisting you in your career, providing a well-structured solution for you to be potential in solving the day to day issues you face in your role.
Fees & Funding
Single Payment (Full Payment)
|Course Fee (Excluding VAT)||£1175|
Avail 35% Discount on Single Payment; Updated Course Fee:- £924.3
Monthly Instalment Plan
|Course Fee (Excluding VAT)||£1175|
Avail 20% Discount on Monthly Instalment; Updated Course Fee:- £1257.6
|9 Monthly Instalments||£90.827|
This school offers programs in:
Last updated July 13, 2018