The Level 4 qualifications in Management and Leadership, designed for junior managers, are designed to develop personal management capabilities, and grow professional management skills including decision-making, managing team dynamics and delegation capability. These qualifications are for the development of the role and skill of managers and aim to develop personal management capabilities, make effective use of information in decision-making, operations and the development of the skills in managing people. Learners who successfully complete this diploma will have the opportunity to progress onto the CMI Level 5 Diplomas in Management and Leadership.
This course is designed to provide both practical experiences at a supervisory and an introduction to management through both practical experience and intellectual development. This programme is designed for learners who aspire to managerial positions and see the CMI Diploma either as a complement to their degree or as a stand-alone qualification.
Learning outcomes of the course
- Managerial styles and behaviours – This unit is about the skills of effective and efficient managerial style and behaviour.
- Managing stakeholders’ expectations – This unit is about the identification of organisational stakeholders, determining and monitoring their expectations and identifying opportunities to enhance stakeholder provision.
- Understanding organisational culture, values and behaviour – This unit is about understanding organisational culture, organisational and individual values, and their impact on behaviour.
- Personal development as a manager and leader – This unit is about assessing and improving individual management and leadership skills and competencies against objectives.
- Management report writing – This unit is about the skills of writing a management report, developing report objectives, gathering and analysing data and information, and drawing conclusions and making recommendations to meet objectives.
- Being a Leader – This unit is about the skills and knowledge required in the field of staff inspection review.
You will complete your CMI Induction Course in Morzine, at the Alpine France School. In the mornings, you will complete a language course and in the afternoon, you will be introduced to their host company and encouraged to undertake some research on the company.
You will also learn about the following:
- Introduction to working in France
- Legal considerations
- Cultural considerations
- Practical Considerations (accommodation, transport etc.)
- The CMI Management Course, the Course Modules and Distance Learning
Who is it for?
Designed for anyone who wishes to become a junior manager/leader. The course and work experience has been developed to gain experience in personnel management capabilities, and grow professional management skills including decision-making, managing team dynamics and delegation capability.
Learners need to complete a total of 39 credits to achieve this qualification. The minimum Total Qualification Time is 390 hours, including 145 Guided Learning Hours. Learners need to complete all units.
If learners do not complete the Diploma then they may be awarded a ‘fall-back’ qualification, either a Certificate or Award dependent on the regulations posted on the CMI website.
Chartered Management Institute (CMI)
Leadership and Management Diploma by the Chartered Institute of Management with 6 months’ Work Placement in Paris.
Deposit Payment is taken prior to necessary paperwork being granted for VISA and Work Placement guaranteed.
How To Enroll
At Acudemy Training we know the importance of having support on hand throughout your studies.
Choosing the right course
That’s why you won’t get a ‘generic’ call centre response from us. Instead, you should find that
You can contact us for support and guidance:
- In person at our local training centre
- By telephone. Call us 020 3907 9029
- By email. Send a message to email@example.com
Getting the skills employers will not break the bank – We have a choice of training to suit most pockets.
The cost depends on the course you choose and vary according to duration and breadth, plus training is flexible and tailored to your needs. Rest assured, we have covered all angles to ensure the cost of training is affordable and our payment options mean that often you can pay for your training in a flexible way to fit with your other commitments.
Unlike other training institutes that ask you to pay upfront for your studies, we appreciate that not everyone can. Therefore, we can offer flexible and tailored payment plans, depending on the course you wish to study, to suit you and what you can afford. Speak to our team for more information.
About the School
Acudemy is a training provider based in Central London that specialises in accredited and bespoke training courses. Popular courses we cover include accounting & finance, sales & marketing &am ... Read More