This course provides an introduction to business writing skills as they relate to the drafting of emails, memos and business letters. During this course, we will describe and apply structuring and business writing techniques designed to cater for the modern business environment. Above all, we will emphasize the use of simple, clear and positive language in addressing day to day business affairs. This course uses a variety of learning tools, including writing activities, storyboarding, controlled experiments and videos.
- Apply the fundamental pillars of business writing for achieving better results.
- Practice basic techniques for writing effective emails, letters, and memos.
- Demonstrate professionalism by writing in a clear, specific and positive manner.
- Deliver solid conclusions through organized structure and flow.
- Use practical and modern methods for powerful business writing.
More information at https://convertas.org/
This school offers programs in:
Last updated August 1, 2018