(Program of Preparation for the Chamber of Commerce Exam)
The Chamber of Commerce of Madrid with the collaboration of the Alcalá University have developed this program with the aim of disseminating and studying Spanish as a language of international communication in its business aspects.
The program is structured according to the level, focusing on the specific agenda of the business world, including topics such as international and European business, how to start a business, marketing and advertising, stock market, tourism industry, commerce, Taxes, banking, import and export.
Join Native Language College to Achieve one of these Degrees:
- Basic Certificate in Business Spanish.
- Superior Certificate of Business Spanish.
- Diploma of Business Spanish
Details of classes
- Start date: Every Monday
- Required Level: B1
- Minimum age: 18 years
- Students per class: 10-15 students
* Due to Native Language College is a collaborative center of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Madrid, there is the possibility of attending the examinations of the Chamber of Commerce.
About the School
Our college is located in the best place possible in Madrid, just in Puerta del Sol, surrounded by the liveliest and youngest neighbourhoods in the city. Probably Plaza Puerta del Sol is the most famo ... Read More