We understand that business language is one of the most problematic areas and requires special attention. Thus, we offer two options within the Business Russian Course (both aiming for students to gain confidence in business communication in meetings and discussions, negotiations and presentations, telephone conversations, and business writing.)
In combination with 20 lessons of the Standard Group Course in the morning, an additional 10 individual business lessons in the afternoon.
- One-on-one business course. This option is designed for businessmen who have very specific requirements and needs in terms of their schedule, as well as the content and aims of the course (e.g. Russian language for commerce, finance, management, tourism, etc.)
- Minimum admission age: 16
- Minimum course duration: 1 week
- Levels available: A2 – C1
- Timetable: Mon.-Fr., 9.30 a.m – 1.00 p.m, 20 lessons a week
- Course starts every Monday throughout the year
- Absolute beginners start the first Monday of each month throughout the year.
- Each lesson is 45 minutes
Standard Course 20 + 10 Individual
Lessons per week: 30
- 1 week: Euro 455
- 2 weeks: Euro 910
- 3 weeks:* Euro 1335
- 4 weeks: Euro 1780
- 5 weeks: Euro 2225
- 6 weeks: Euro 2670
- 7 weeks: Euro 3115
8 weeks: Euro 3560
- Each next week is 445 euros.
Non-registration fee - 70 euro
This school offers programs in:
Last updated October 23, 2017