Upon completion completed, the participant will have achieved the following transfer targets:
- Develop a business plan and skills to interest potential investors.
- Identify critical to assess the feasibility of a business market factors.
- Develop actions to design an operational plan to make viable the management of core business processes.
- Designing an economic and financial flow that allows tangibilizar the overall strategy.
- Recognize personal attributes that enable foster entrepreneurship.
Directors, managers and executives with a minimum experience of 3 years in senior positions involved in the analysis, planning and making strategic decisions or decisions that impact on the results of the company.
- DEFINITION OF BUSINESS AND MARKETING PLAN (10 HS)
- ORGANIZATIONAL STRUCTURE AND OPERATIONS PLAN (10 HS)
- FINANCIAL PLAN AND RISK ASSESSMENT (10 HS)
- PRESENTATION OF BUSINESS PLAN (10 HS)
- ENTREPRENEURSHIP (10 HS)
University of California at Irvine - Extension and ADEN International Business School, jointly awarded certificate of specialization (^) in Management Development to complete the hours of instruction and pass the assessments provided.
(^) Certificates of continuing education, which does not prove title or degree, to be issued in USA.
ADEN has developed an interactive learning pedagogical model called MODEL TRANSFER PERICLES, that enables the transfer of knowledge acquired to the workplace with a practical approach; developed an interactive virtual community with a classroom supplement.
To reinforce retention and applicability a digital and board, based on mathematical models that allow to experience and play situations within the business world, where decisions are made and their impact is verified on an intensive use of simulators it is done playful environment.
The evaluation program consists of multiple-choice tests in online mode, integrative case and practice with a simulator that is registered in the Virtual Community.
This program is supported by supplementary literature authored by faculty ADEN that participants delivered.