Learn the techniques for analyzing and building effective business-to-business marketing strategies, and take away the tools to implement them in your company. Senior faculty members from the Kellogg School of Management’s marketing department lead this intensive five-day seminar which explores the fundamentals and leading-edge developments in the world of business marketing.
Topics covered in discussions, case studies, and exercises include targeting market segments and positioning market offerings, partnering and working relationships, building customer value models, effective management of reseller channels, and constructing responsive pricing strategies and tactics.
The program provides exceptional opportunities for broadening your perspective and exchanging marketing ideas with an international group of peers, and analyzing the marketing strategies of your own firm.
- Creating a market-oriented company
- Developing a competitive marketing strategy
- Building customer value models
- Developing segmentation and positioning strategies
- Managing market offerings
- Creating and building business brands
- Developing and managing new products
- Managing pricing
- Strengthening reseller performance through channel positioning
- Building and sustaining working relationships
Discussions, case studies, and exercises ensure maximum participation and benefit. Each evening, you will work in study groups to prepare exercises and projects for class discussion. You will also spend time during the program reflecting on and analyzing the marketing strategies of your own firm. A comprehensive reference manual of readings and program materials will serve as a helpful resource for you in the future.
During this course, you will:
- Boost your marketing strategy analysis skills
- Segment business markets
- Build customer value models
- Develop an understanding of the dynamics of marketing strategy
- Construct a framework for the new product development process
- Structure marketing channels based on customer requirements and preferences
- Use customer value as a basis for pricing strategy
- Assess when to use collaborative marketing
- Receive a comprehensive reference manual of readings and program materials which will serve as a helpful resource for you in the future
This school offers programs in:
Last updated January 30, 2018