- Transmit and motivate the concept of innovation as a real attitude and as a valid way of approaching reality.
- Addressing innovation project, considering the variables that are born with identifying opportunities and customer needs.
- Leading innovation processes within an organization, company or institution, policies and designing and evaluating innovative solutions to finally be able to implement them in their own work environments.
- Mobilizing wills and resources to innovate in products and services, processes, organizational systems and access and market development.
- Diagnose the state of innovation in each company to design, implement and develop a corporate culture of innovation, impacting all areas of the company generating products, services, processes and / or innovative experiences.
Executives with a minimum experience of 3 years in senior positions, seeking to develop a culture of innovation in companies for which they work.
- BEYOND THE FUTURE: THIS BUSINESS · 10 am.
- CREATIVITY, INNOVATION AND CULTURE OF INNOVATION · 10 am.
- BUSINESS MODELS FOR INNOVATION: analysis and formulation · 10 am.
- INNOVATION PROJECT MANAGEMENT · 10 am.
- INNOVATION BY VALUE · 10 am.
- LEADERSHIP AND INNOVATION WORK TEAMS HIGH PERFORMANCE · 10 am.
- MODELS OF INCOME (PROFIT MODELS) INNOVATIVE · 10 am.
- THINKING ON KEY DESIGN (DESIGN THINKING) · 10 am.
- INNOVANDO WITH INFORMATION TECHNOLOGIES · 10 am.
- FINANCIAL METRICS AND INNOVATION · 10 am ANALYSIS.
- COMMUNICATION MANAGEMENT FOR INNOVATION · 10 am.
- THE DEVELOPMENT PLAN OF INNOVATION · 10 am.
University of California at Irvine - Extension and ADEN International Business School, awarded Specialization Certificate in Business Innovation to meet the requirements of the program jointly.
(^) Continuing education certificates that do not involve title or degree, to be issued in USA.
ADEN has developed an interactive learning pedagogical model called MODEL TRANSFER PERICLES, that enables the transfer of knowledge acquired to the workplace with a practical approach; developed an interactive virtual community with a classroom supplement.
To reinforce retention and applicability a digital and board, based on mathematical models that allow to experience and play situations within the business world, where decisions are made and their impact is verified on an intensive use of simulators it is done playful environment.
The evaluation program consists of multiple-choice tests in online mode, integrative case and practice with a simulator that is registered in the Virtual Community.
This program is supported by supplementary literature authored by faculty ADEN that participants delivered.
About the School
ADEN es una red educativa internacional acreditada por ACBSP, cuya actividad principal es su Escuela de Negocios, fundada en 1992. Está focalizada en el desarrollo profesional de directivos y gerentes ... Read More