What is the Business Foundation Program?
The Business Foundation Program )BF) is a two-semester course (60 ECTS) that acts as a bridge to the first year of EU’s Bachelor’s degree programs (BBA/BA/BS) and a complete preparation for undergraduate business degree programs worldwide. Students will strengthen their academic, communication and business English skills while studying management and marketing concepts. Upon successful completion of the BF program, students are automatically admitted into the first year of any EU Business School Bachelor program.
Why is the Business Foundation Program Right for You?
Many graduating high-school students aspire to enroll in an internationally-accredited bachelor program but lack the necessary background or skills to do so. The Business Foundation program’s objective is to “bridge the gap” for aspiring candidates. It provides them with the means to acquire the necessary knowledge and language base to suceed in any demanding Bachelor program including our own. If you want to pursue an internationally-focused business degree but need a little help with the language or bringing up your level of business knowledge, this program is for you.
The Business Foundation program is a two-semester course which places students on track to integrate into EU’s Bachelor’s degree programs. Students will study concepts of business management and finance while strengthening their academic, communication and business skills.
This is the ideal program for students without the necessary qualifications to enter into Bachelor’s programs directly or who desire academic and/or linguistic reinforcement.
- 97% of all European Business School BF students successfully enroll in and complete an EU Bachelor’s program.
- Gives students the opportunity to bridge the gap between current and required abilities
- Small class size; personalized attention
- Dynamic intercultural learning environment
- A focus on communications as a means to success
- Copy of high school transcripts
- English fluency test results: TOEFL score 173 (computer-based), 60 (internet-based); PTE score 36; IELTS score 5.0; English native or equivalent*
- Letter of recommendation
- Motivation letter
- Three passport-size photos
- Copy of passport or ID card
- 200€/CHF non-refundable application fee to be paid by check or to our bank account
- Bank certificate/letter (to certify solvency)
* Students not meeting these criteria will be considered on a merit basis.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated November 7, 2017