If you are preparing to use your English skills in a business or work environment, this business English course will help you prepare for real-life practical situations such as writing letters, reports and emails; telephoning; participating in meetings and presentations; and dealing with different cultures.
This business English course will also help you to write your CV and job applications and can include Cambridge Business English Certificate (BEC) exam preparation. Available at UIC London (13.00 – 14.30) and UIC Greenwich (9.00 – 12.15).
- COURSE LENGTH 1 week – 50 weeks
- MAX. CLASS SIZE 10
- ENTRY LEVEL Intermediate/IELTS 4.0
- MINIMUM AGE 16 years
- START DATES Every Monday (except on public holidays)
HOW DO WE HELP YOU SUCCEED
The course includes:
– Intensive Business English course covering a wide range of areas including management, marketing, finance and human resources – The development of spoken business communication skills in areas such as meetings, presentations and telephoning – The improvement of written business communication skills – A detailed study of specific areas of business practice relevant to individual students’ needs.
COURSE DETAILS TIME OF DAY
- BUSINESS ENGLISH 20 20 * 45 mins classes (15 hrs) Greenwich and London only. 9.00 - 12.15
This school offers programs in:
Last updated November 1, 2016