Business English is designed for students with an advanced level of English comprehension skills who have passed NAC’s levels 4, 5, or 6, or achieved a level 5 or above on the EPT (University of Michigan English Placement Test). The course will focus on business skills such as negotiating, managing and taking part in meetings, making presentations, taking part in job interviews, writing a resume, and dealing with figures. Grammar, reading, writing, listening, vocabulary, and speaking will be targeted in a business context.
F-1 students / Non-F-1 students
The tuition for F1 visa students is $675.00 per month.
A one-time, non-refundable, Registration Fee of $75.00 as well as an annual, non-refundable, $75.00 Resource Fee is due upon enrollment for all programs.
||8:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
||5:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
Tutorials are held free of charge for students on Fridays from 10:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
New America College Highlights
- Affordable classes
- 18 hours a week
- Students from 50+ different countries
- Denver is one of the Top 3 places to live in the United States
- University partnerships to waive TOEFL scores
- Free conversation classes and tutoring available
- Monthly start dates
- Authorized under Federal law to enroll non-immigrant students.