Our Business English Programs in Los Angeles and San Diego are the perfect English program to help students prepare for whatever situation they find themselves in by working on Business etiquette, memo writing, e-mail correspondence, and office setting vocabulary.
Business English Programs Highlights
- Topics include: Resume Writing, Business Communication, and Vocabulary, Interview Skills, Email Etiquette.
- Learn Business English skills and improve all general English skill areas at the same time!
- Weekly Hot Topics, presentation practice, and off-site activities give students real-world, hands-on practice.
- Class sizes are small (maximum of 10 students) for personal, individualized attention.
- Teachers are highly-qualified, certified, passionate and professional.
- Classes are conducted in our modern facilities.
- Classes start on most Mondays.
- Study on a Student or Tourist Visa
- Affordable tuition costs and discounts available for long-term enrollment
Courses facts :
- Levels offered: 4 (Intermediate) to 6 (Advanced)
- Class size: 10 students max
- Minimum enrollment: 2 weeks
- Start date: Weekly
- Locations: Los Angeles and San Diego
- Upgrade any of the General Elective courses (Course 4 or Course 5) to an Exam Preparation, a Business English or a Pathway to College course
- Timetable and courses structure
This school offers programs in:
Last updated February 13, 2018