Improve your English skills for the workplace and receive a recognised assessment of your level.
Cambridge BULATS (Business Language Testing System) is an internationally-recognised, workplace English test. It is a fast, accurate and reliable way to assess the level of your English for the workplace.
BULATS Business English includes:
- Celtic Online account
- First-day placement test and induction
- Guided city tour of Cardiff
- Free Internet access
- Free mineral water
- Progress reports
- Help and advice with further study
- Homework and weekly assignments
- End of course report
- Celtic English Academy certificate showing your attendance record (min 80%) and level
We welcome students from 16 to 60+ to learn English on any of our adult courses. We have over 40 different nationalities studying with us every year and small class sizes of a maximum of just 10 students per class. Did you know that 98% of Celtic students would recommend us to their friends and family?
BULATS Business English description
Our BULATS Business English course is an ideal course for professionals, trainees or students. The course follows an integrated general skills programme, with a business focus. You will cover the areas of reading, writing, listening, speaking, grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation. We aim to increase your confidence in your daily use of the language and to help you gain the practical skills you need to use English in the business environment.
As we are registered Cambridge ESOL centre you can set the standard BULATS Reading and Listening exam online at the end of your course at the academy. Results are instant and you will be given a certificate at the end of your test. We can also arrange the Speaking and Writing exam, if required.
Who is BULATS Business English for?
- Professionals who need to use English in their job.
- Students who need English to improve their career opportunities.
- Students looking to cover all English skills.
- Students looking to develop their knowledge of business English.
- Employees or trainees receiving funding for a professional development course e.g. CPF (Compte Personnel de Formation)
- Students or professionals who require certification of their English level for the workplace.
- Extend business vocabulary.
- Improve accuracy and fluency.
- Increase confidence in all English skills.
- Communicate more easily in professional situations.
- Gain a thorough understanding of the BULATS examination format and question types.
- Achieve an internationally-recognised qualification.
|AM||8.45 - 10.15 10.30 - 12||8.45 - 10.15 10.30 - 12||8.45 - 10.15 10.30 - 12||8.45 - 10.15 10.30 - 12||8.45 - 10.15 10.30 - 12|
|Midday||12.30 - 14||12.30 - 14||12.30 - 14||12.30 - 14||12.30 - 14|
This school offers programs in:
Last updated February 2, 2018