This one-day course is designed to provide a structured approach to BD conversations, from creating a great first impression through to building strong business relationships focused on trust and results.
Providing participants with an environment that will empower them whilst developing their skills to act as a catalyst for effective partnerships between employers and employees rewarding dedication, commitment and effort by the provision of best-in-class training committed to fulfilling clients’ needs and managing the expectations of both learners and employers working in accordance with best practice Celebrating the success of others
Our training programs are designed to empower learners, enabling them to achieve their educational and career goals. We build bright futures by facilitating participants with the skills to bring about a unique combination of benefits for themselves and their employer.
Small classroom based type workshops at our Central London training centre.
Key points will consist of:
- How to create rapport, empathy and long-term profitable relationships with clients.
- Creating a great first impression and professional opening to conversations with new or existing clients.
- Demonstrate how to listen effectively and to ask questions to uncover customer needs, challenges and opportunities.
- Creating a structure and mapping out a process to deal with the common client objections.
- Making the most of networking.
Headway / Unsplash
Who is it for?
Salespeople, Account Directors, Managers and Executives nurturing business relationships.
There are no pre-requisites.
- Sales Execs
- Accounts Executives
- Account Directors
- Sales Managers
- Key Account Managers
Course Attendance Certificate by Acudemy.
About the School
Acudemy is a training provider based in Central London that specialises in accredited and bespoke training courses. Popular courses we cover include accounting & finance, sales & marketing &am ... Read More