The growing importance of communication in the current socio-economic context demands an integrated approach to problems and instruments business communication. The Bachelor in Business Communication (1st Cycle) aims to meet the challenges of the companies and institutions that are confronted daily with the need to interact with a wide range of stakeholders.
In this sense, the bet curriculum a set of courses that seek to satisfy the communication professional profile, particularly in marketing and communication level, new technologies for communication and foreign languages.
The main objectives of the degree are:
- To train future professionals to exercise activity primarily to the strategic and tactical level in areas that are known are central to the affirmation of organizations and institutions;
- Students aware of the importance of public opinion on the company's contributions to the country and community in which it operates as well as the psychosocial well-being of the community and individuals;
- Provide students with / from:
- In-depth knowledge at the level of communication in / companies, enabling them professionally to perform administration tasks and appropriate management to the global market and today's strongly competitive; - Tools that allow them to know strengthen the credibility of all information that issue; - Ability to get positive recognition and goodwill of the various sectors of public opinion; - Know foster favorable information in the media; - Knowledge and mastery of activation stimuli motivation and performance of employees; - Know disclose company information to different stakeholders; - Knowledge of strategic and operational tools to strengthen the company's image among its various stakeholders; - Learn to contribute in an organized and systematic manner to the credibility and reputation; - Know promote social responsibility in business; - To read and interpret the indicators of the markets.
• Odyssey Communication of ISCAP; • Conferences, seminars and workshops; • Program of internships.
- Communications Manager (internal, external and international);
- Manager Organizational Image;
- Manager Mark;
- Manager of Social Networks;
- Manager of Relationship with the Media of Social Communication;
- Communication assistant;
- Analyst Internal and External Communication;
- Technical Public Relations and Event Organization;
- Communications Consultant;
- Communication adviser.
It should be noted that graduates in Business Communication by ISCAP have followed career paths of excellence in various organizations, such as Casa da Música, ADPRESS - Communication, Exponor, AEP, Science4You, Sonae, Nestle, Comunicarte, Sardine Communication, Median Global Communication , QIPorto ideas, voice-OFF, WebOffice, GLAM, Taylors, Ramos Pinto, Sogrape, ColorAdd, GBliss, LogoMark, Quercus, Porto Canal.
Day and Post-employment
About the School
O ISCAP é uma escola de ensino superior politécnico que tem por missão específica a formação, a investigação, a criação e difusão da cultura e do saber e a prestação de serviços na área das ciências e ... Read More