Direction and Management
The owners, managers and executives are an important asset in business. Today, society and economy requires organizations to generate wealth and value. There is a commitment to the owners, and also the whole society.
Management Program and Management of EAE Business School offers the knowledge to manage the enterprise from a global perspective and changing competitive environments.
According to these premises, we designed a program that can achieve the following objectives:
- Expand and update the knowledge on the different areas of business management.
- Provide a strategic vision of the company, which encourages and improves the decision making process at the level of general management.
- To help improve corporate governance so as to increase the competitiveness of the company.
- Optimize the use of available resources, both material and human and financial.
- Meeting the needs of the company.
The program is developed with a methodology aimed at the professional growth of our participants through the development of generic skills and specific. The exchange of experiences with teachers, teamwork and learning resources available to participants ensure continuous improvement and the immediate application of learning.
- General accounting and financial
- Business Costs
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Economic environment of the company
- Financial Management
- Marketing policies and strategies
- Working environment and commercial company
- Fiscal environment
- Human Resources
- Management skills
- Operations Management
- Strategic direction and organizational structure
- New technologies such as competitive tools
Requirements and Qualifications
People who successfully complete the program, obtained the title of EAE Business School.
In addition, participants who meet the academic requirements established by the universities with which SEA has agreements for double degree students, will receive the title of the Polytechnic University of Catalunya (if the program is done in Barcelona) or the University Camilo José Cela (if performed in Madrid).
This school offers programs in: