Find Your Fit in the Growing Field of Business
If you want to be in the thick of helping businesses flourish, advance your career by earning a diploma in Business Administration. Business Administration is a popular field for many – for good reasons. It offers the broadest view of business operations, giving you a foundation of knowledge you can put to work in many different career paths.
American National University’s Business Administration diploma program¹ is designed to prepare you with the basic knowledge of business concepts required for today’s ever-changing business environment. Through the knowledge, skills, and confidence gained in this program, you will be ready for entry-level positions in a variety of business environments.
In addition to serving as a strong foundation for pursuing an associate’s degree in Business Administration Accounting or Management, this diploma program is designed to give you the skills and techniques needed for entry-level employment as a marketing coordinator, customer service representative, or retail sales associate.
Your Learning Experience
American National University’s business administration diploma program is designed to prepare you for the demands of today’s fast-paced business environments. You will be exposed to a wide variety of business and management topics, administrative skills and practical tools that will assist you in dealing with situations within a business-related career. You will also gain:
- A solid foundation in basic principles of a business environment, including concepts, organizational design and structures, accounting and business math and law.
- An introduction to the most relevant aspects of business management and administration.
- Professional skills in high demand by employers: teamwork, communication, customer service, multitasking and problem-solving.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and commonly used spreadsheets
American National University promotes a progressive learning format, so as you earn a diploma you can immediately use your training to advance your career as you continue your education in high demand fields at the associate’s and bachelor’s degree levels – areas such as accounting, business management and office technology.
¹While widely available, not all courses are available at all class times, in both online and on-campus formats or offered every term. Check with a University Student Services representative.
American National University
- Convenience and flexibility – With day and evening classes¹ you have the flexibility to work as you earn your degree.
- Personal attention – You’re not just a face in a crowd, our small class sizes allow for personal attention from instructors.
- Career professionals as instructors – With current and relevant curricula, you will learn from instructors with real-world field experience who will guide and mentor you.
- Career services – Our career services team starts to help you before you graduate with your resume, cover letters, interviewing techniques and how to search for great career opportunities.
- Alumni benefits – Our support doesn’t end at graduation, as an alumnus you will have access to our career services and refresher² courses available throughout your career.
¹While widely available, not all courses are available at all class times or offered every term. Check with a University Student Services representative.
²Refresher training is tuition-free for qualified students. Additional costs such as lab fees, books and supplies are the responsibilities of the student. Retraining is limited to the program from which the student graduated and is subject to space available.
Cost & Disclosure Information:
NOTE: This program is offered 100% Online through ANU eUniversity in many States. Please chat with Admissions to learn more about program availability in your State.
About the School
In 1886, a group of visionary educators and business leaders saw the need for a higher education institution focused on career-based training to meet workforce needs in the southeastern United States. ... Read More