Business Administration Diploma
Business is a powerful force in our world, and you will become part of the global economy as you play your part in growing your organization. It’s a dynamic career that can take you anywhere in the world into any field that interests you because you will learn the skills to lead in the key areas that drive business success.
This 16-month (4 semester) program from The Chui School of Business consists of a common first year to give you a strong base in general business skills and knowledge, followed by one year of focused studies in a major of your choosing:
Accounting | Event Management | Financial Services | General Business | Global Tourism | Human Resources | Marketing | Public Relations | Risk Management
On graduation, you will be prepared to launch your career in accounting, financial services, global tourism, human resources, marketing, event management, public relations, customer service, sales, general management, international business, non-profit, small business, and insurance and risk management the key areas that drive business success.
16-months (4 semesters)
- English 30-1 or English 30-2 or equivalent
- Credit in Math 30-1 or Math 30-2 or equivalent
- Successful completion of the General Educational Development test (GED) with a standard score of 520 in Language Arts: Reading and Writing and 520 in Math
- Satisfactory results on the BVC Admissions Test
- Completion of 30 credits from a recognized Business Program (Departmental Approval required)
English Language Proficiency Requirement
- For applicants whose first language is not English, please review English language proficiency requirements online.
WORK EXPERIENCE & CO-OP WORK OPTIONS
Work experience options are available. Please contact a Student Engagement Officer for details.
Bow Valley College has a number of transfer agreements in place with other leading Canadian colleges and universities.