The Business Administration certificate program at Brentwood University is designed for professionals of all experience levels, including those who may be looking to advance in their career.
This program will prepare those who wish to continue the education and get enrolled in degree programs.
The program features coursework that is challenging and focused on real-world scenarios. They will learn how to become a more effective contributor, leader and change agent within global work environments.
Brentwood University offers the program Online, on Campus or Blended.
This Program is Offered Fully Online or On Campus.
Students who successfully complete the Business Administration Certificate will acquire the following competencies:
- Leadership: develop the management and leadership skills resulting to have a better chance for advancement.
- Accounting and Finance: Gain a better understanding of financials and practices for the improved bottom line.
- Business Strategy: Develop Strategies for the implementation of new and continuous improvement.
- Human Resources: Understanding of human resources management fundamentals including recruitment, interviewing, appraisal, organizational analysis, and workforce diversity.
- Business Evaluation: evaluate and report on performance, impact and outcome of activities.
Degree Requirement: Candidate must possess a High School Diploma or equivalent. Candidate from a different level of education can enroll in this program and get prepared to successfully manage challenging businesses. Education and skills they acquire will be extremely valuable to be successful in a wide range of management position, ranging from small businesses to the corporate level.
Age Requirement: Candidate must be the age of 18 or above at the time of enrollment.
English Proficiency: All courses will be provided in English. For a student whose previous degrees were not completed in English, a TOEFL score is required. If TOEFL is not available, then the student is required to take our own English placement test.
The TOEFL requirement does not apply to students who have completed the English placement test at this institution.
On Campus students will be placed in additional ESL and/or Business English courses according to the result of their placement test or TOEFL score.
Business Administration Certificate Program Courses
Students are required to pass 3 out of 4 following courses successfully in order to fulfill Business Administration Certificate requirements.
- BU 151102 Innovation and Technology Leadership ( 6 credits)
- BU 151106 Business Strategy (6 credits)
- BU 151202 Managerial Accounting and Financial Management (6 credits)
- BU 151204 Human Resources Management (6 credits)
Required Learning Materials
Each course will have a designated textbook that students are responsible for obtaining on their own. Our Learning Management System supports the use of additional learning materials, including multimedia lecture presentations, discussion forums, and e-Library reading materials collection. Course materials are at the discretion of individual faculty members, but undergo review and approval by the Chief Academic Officer prior to being used in a live course.
Graduate Employment Opportunities
In reality business with manager educated and have some understanding in the BA arena is more successful. Employers highly value the knowledge and skills graduates gain by completing the certificate program, in areas such as finance, human resources, marketing, leadership, and organizational management. As one acquire proficiency in strategic business analysis and develop the management skills, will see the ability to contribute to the organizations' achievements begin to improve.
Program taught in: