This business Administration curriculum is designed for students planning to transfer to upper division colleges in preparation for careers in marketing, sales, finance, and related business fields. Students may also choose electives to qualify for immediate entry into training programs in government, business, and industry. The curriculum is sufficiently broad to provide the student with adequate studies in humanities and social science.
The mission of the Business Administration program is to provide students with the preparation needed to obtain positions as entry-level business personnel or become successful transfer students.
The program will:
- prepare students to apply the core functional areas of business, including accounting, marketing, management, and law, to make sound business decisions.
- prepare students to apply the basic quantitative skills required in business.
- prepare students to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- prepare students to demonstrate proficiency in using computer software.
- prepare students to transfer to a four-year program.
See 5 more programs offered by SUNY Clinton Community College »
Last updated November 26, 2018
This course is
International students are required to provide proof of Financial Resources in the amount of $22,500 USD prior to enrollment.