Diploma Level III status.
Duration of training: 2 years The Space Designer is a full-time job. The student participates in the design and implementation of architectural and public spaces. It must take into account the request of his client, and must have a strong arts culture, with great creativity.
BTS Design Training Space aims to train future professionals. It is based on teaching both general technical and technology. At the end of 2 years, you will be able to realize the whole project approach.
- Interior designer
- Set Designer
- Environmental designer
- Designer space
- Decorator / Etalagiste
- event management charge
Areas of potential activities
The holder of the BTS can be recruited by a design agency, a design office integrated with a public or private company, a local authority or association. With this training, you will soon getting your BTS, incorporate items such as: Interior Designer, Design Environment (object, furniture, landscape), Commercial Architect, Designer, Manager of event ...
- Workshops design / technology
- Visual arts
- plastic expression
- Applied Computing
- Materials Technology
- Semiotics of space and communication
- General Education
- Photoshop, illustrator, indesign
ADMISSION TO SCHOOL
- MANAA / Degree or equivalent / Bac STI Applied Arts
- File & maintenance (presentation of personal work)
- Initial training
- Further education (CIF / CPF ...)
- linked training (professional contract)
- VAE (Validation experiments)
- The BTS Space Design is a state diploma.
After the BTS, you have the ability to integrate our training in Interior Design 2nd or 3rd year (depending on file).
Program taught in: