Discover What Your Future Looks Like.
Our Media Schools offer accredited Radio & Television Programs accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC), based in Washington, D.C. The School is approved by the Colorado and Illinois Departments of Education, and are members of prestigious organizations such as the National Association of Broadcasters.
The Program offers international students hands on broadcasting training in fully-equipped radio and TV studios. The instructional staff consists of broadcast professionals with many years of experience and includes local on-air radio and TV personalities. All classes are taught in English.
“Learn by Doing” is the School’s style. We know that there is no substitute for operating the tools of broadcasting under the direction of broadcast professionals. The classes and studio sessions are run with the same professional informality that is found throughout the broadcast industry.
- 9 Month program (900 clock hours)
- Radio & TV production
- Online Media & Web Design
- On-air talent instruction
- Projects include: news reporting, writing, announcing, TV commercials, music videos, website management, website analytics and more
- On -site TV studios and internet radio stations available for hands -on training
- Internships at local stations
Career Training For…
- On-Air Reporter
- Web Content Manager
- Sports Broadcaster
- Music Director
- Promotions and Marketing
- Video Editor
- Account Executive
- Disc Jockey and more!
Student Eligibility Requirements
- High School Diploma (or equivalent)
- Successful completion of vocal audition to be conducted by school personnel via telephone or Skype
- **Score of 130 or higher on TOEFL test (or equivalent Standardized English Test)
- $150.00 USD non-refundable application fee
- Documentation proving student has financial resources to pay tuition, housing, food, transportation, and health insurance costs
**Not all students will be asked to take the TOEFL Test.
For more information on the M-1 Visa application process, contact us at:
Phone: +1 (305) 728-1120
Program taught in: