Boardroom Global Challenge
This program is based on a simulation, in which participants are offered the opportunity to become leaders of multinational companies for the timespan of six years. Teams compete with each other within a global, simulated environment, using a 50-page storybook. Participants will have the chance to replicate pioneering brands. They will also develop portfolios on several markets of their choice. This program aims to produce high-skilled managers who aspire to work in an international environment. It will also be of interest to those with functional responsibilities in specific areas. For instance, one intention of the program will be to develop fluency and self-confidence to discuss issues and to provide solutions.
Why choose this program?
- Benefit from over 40 case studies to simulate real boardroom environments
- Practical hands-on course to develop the skills and confidence to succeed
- Networking opportunities for participants
- Gain a UK-German corporate sector perspective
- Tutors with an international working mindset
- Considerable corporate, entrepreneurship and consulting experience
- Central London campus with professional facilities
- Bachelor degree or professional equivalent, At least 3 years’ related
- Language level: Proof of fluency in English
Awarding body / Certified by
GISMA Business School London
This school offers programs in:
Last updated October 1, 2018