- To train highly skilled professionals in all phases of product design
- To gain in-depth knowledge of the tools necessary for developing design proposals from the conceptualisation up to the final presentation
- To provide students with a multidisciplinary profile with the ability to adapt to the work environment in various areas
- To gain extensive knowledge of the new trends in design thinking and their scope
- To end the master’s degree with a portfolio of high-quality designs that will supplement the student’s CV and help them join the job market.
About the School
We can remember the Spanish domination over Milan, lasted almost two centuries, and that in southern Italy. In a way, the decision that Spain would be the first country outside Italy to host IED campu ... Read More