Out team has more than ten years’ experience in delivering on-line courses in trading and financial markets, so in these Coronavirus-restricted times, this may be an ideal time to take the opportunity to develop your trading skills and financial markets understanding. Our physical trading floor is not open for the time being (due to the virus), but our tutors are available 10 hours a day online to provide help and advice to all students about every aspect of our courses.
Our bespoke one-on-one mentoring option has been designed to help students to develop their trading skills through face-to-face discussions with a range of trading professionals. You’ll have the opportunity to speak to LAT mentors and tutors to enhance your skills and to gain the advice on how to design your trading strategy to achieve consistency and success. As well as the one-on-one sessions, you’ll be able to attend LAT in-house lectures and join our daily interactive webinars to help boost your knowledge and learn from the techniques of others. Throughout your time on campus, you will have access to a dedicated dual-screen trading desk, with a real-time trading platform and live squawk news to enable you to practise your new trading skills. Access to our mentors and tutors means you can speak to experienced traders for advice on any subject, from your trading strategy to your career potential. By the end of the course, you should feel confident in your trading abilities, having developed a range of skills to enable you to achieve your personal aims.
Entry requirements for all LAT programmes:
- A completed and signed application form
- A copy of your passport/proof of ID/Birth Certificate
Entry requirements for all LAT programmes of two weeks or more:
- A scanned copy of a recent passport-sized colour photograph
- Proof of education qualifications
- Proof of English proficiency, if required
Note: All documents are to be provided in English. Where documents are not in English, you will also need to provide a certified translation of any such documents.
- Scanned copies of your diplomas and certified translation
- Scanned copies of your certified transcripts
- Proof of English language proficiency IELTS 5.5 or equivalents
- Candidates who studied an undergraduate degree in the medium of English in a majority English-speaking country can provide a letter from their university confirming this as evidence of their English proficiency.
All other students:
- A minimum level 3 qualification or an interview with our Academic Dean, Paddy Osborn Fully completed LAT application form
About the School
Established in 2010, the London Academy of Trading (LAT) has provided training for thousands of individuals wishing to enhance their knowledge of financial markets and to develop their skills in tradi ... Read More