Two-day Banking Masterclass that talks holistically and laterally across all elements of Banking and Banking Operations. This is not focused on a specific technology solution or industry but on true Banking sector knowledge, following the crisis in 2008. Small classroom-based type workshops at our Central London training centre.
- Providing participants with an environment that will empower them whilst developing their skills.
- To act as a catalyst for effective partnerships between employers and employees.
- Rewarding dedication, commitment and effort by the provision of best-in-class training.
- Committed to fulfilling clients’ needs and managing the expectations of both learners and employers.
- Working in accordance with best practice.
- Celebrating the success of others.
Our training programmes are designed to empower learners, enabling them to achieve their educational and career goals. We build bright futures by facilitating participants with the skills to bring about a unique combination of benefits for themselves and their employer.
Outcomes for You
- Teams equipped with a critical banking background and knowledge that talks holistically across all elements of banking & banking operations.
- Credibility in discussion with customers, using their language, examples and identifying with their concerns.
- This is not focused on the product solution but specifically on educating on the Banking domain knowledge.
- Increased efficiency through effective positioning, scoping and discussion.
Outcomes for your Team
- Exposure to ex-Financial Services Professionals with real-life experience in Banking, Onboarding and CLM.
- A new critical introduction to training curriculum addressing banking and banking domain.
- A comprehensive programme within a succinct and crisp time window elevates knowledge and experience with the banking industry.
- Confidence in talking to banks, being able to cite examples in discussions and convey greater knowledge and credibility.
- The Banking Environment Bank Operating Models
- The Financial Crisis
- The Regulatory Environment Addressing Financial
- Crime Risk The Evolution of CLM
- Banking Personas
- Banking Functions & Controls
- Banking Operations
- AML & KYC
- Risk Ratings & FATF Regulations - Data
- Banking Products
Type: Theory & Practical Exercise
Duration: 2 Days
Who is it for?
This course is ideal and recommended for FinTech / RegTech Professionals, Banking Analysts or Newly appointed Consultants
There are no prerequisites or entry requirements, as long as you want to get more experience in the field of banking and finance, this is the right place for you.
Further discounts for upfront payment.
Informal assessment may take place through group discussion, classroom activities, and questions and answers sessions as guided by your tutor.
Course Completion Certificate will be awarded when the course will be completed.
Program taught in: