This course provides you theoretical and practical skills to build your professional career in hospitality, events and facilities areas. The multidisciplinary approach encourages you to develop your adaptability and reactivity.
By the end of this course, taught in English and in French, you will be awarded a French Degree and you will have earned 64 ECTS credits (European Credits Transfer System).If you wish to continue, you may progress to an MBA.
List of possible positions available to those who wish to start their professional career:
- Banqueting and Conference Manager
- Director's Assistant
- Manager of specialist boutiques
- Assistant manager of a fast food outlet
- Assistant Manager of a masscatering compagny
- Middle manager in hotel or restaurant chain
- Restaurant Manager
Last updated February 8, 2018