B2B Customer Assessment in Asia
This two-day seminar will train you to assess and manage customers in the B2B sector in Asia. The course teaches you a structured approach to evaluate product fitness versus competitor offerings, quantify the size of markets and test these markets without taking on too much risk. Additionally, the seminar provides an introduction to establishing sales channels, preparing product launch campaigns and managing relationships with your key accounts.
Why shall you attend?
Assessing customers in the B2B sector, choosing a suitable sales strategy among confusing alternatives and managing your key customers are crucial to your long-term success and profitability in Asia. This two-day seminar equips you with professional tools to establish sustainable, effective and profitable sales channels in Asia.
Do you want to
- Identify the right B2B customers in Asia?
- Profile and assess your potential customers?
- Sell higher value-added options to your existing customers?
- Monitor your customers and anticipate their needs?
- Enhance your relationship with key accounts?
- Establish a lasting sales strategy in Asia?
Last updated February 9, 2018