Currently, the needs of the automotive industry face new and important challenges such as alternative fuels, hybrid vehicles, electric vehicles, smart driving aids, artificial intelligence, etc.
The sector demands professionals with specific training and with knowledge of new technologies and new management systems to face these challenges.
Therefore, the Automotive Management Development Program (AMDP) is a pioneering program for professional updating and growth. Designed to offer a global view of new technological trends in the automotive sector, focusing on strategic planning and management of operations, as well as customer relations.
- Managers and heads of automotive business units or departments who wish to achieve a 360º view of changes and advances in the sector.
- Those in charge of middle management looking for improvements in the strategic management of the business.
- Analytical profiles, engineers, financial controllers, marketing professionals or sales managers within or outside the sector who wish to grow professionally.
- Entrepreneurs or enthusiasts of the sector who want to make a niche for themselves in this world.
1. Macro Analysis Automotive Sector Area
- Economic globalization
- European and international market
- Context and trends
- Representation of interests
2. Macro Trends and Future Automotive Business Models
- Big Data
- Hybrid, electric and self-driving car
- Road Safety
- New business models
- Car Sharing: connectivity and updating
3. Strategic Management And Finances
- Corporate Strategy and RSC
- Strategic Marketing
- Financial Management I
- Financial Management II
- Procurement and Purchasing
- Operations Management
- Management Control
5. Marketing and Sales
- Vision and management of commercial activity
- Commercial Management
- Maintenance and after-sales service
6. Team Management And Leadership
- Talent Management
- Competencies and framework of labor relations
- Dispute resolution
- Developing skills that allow management in a continuously changing, globalized professional environment, by applying an innovative and creative approach.
- Understanding the level of impact of decisions made in different functional areas.
- Detecting business opportunities in the sector by having a global view of the process of technological and operational transformation, as well as new trends and business models.
- Developing the necessary tools and capacities to be generators of change in companies of the automotive industry.
- Exploring the strategic planning and management of operations and their relationship and impact on customers.
- Comparing and sharing experiences with a heterogeneous group of professionals from different industries and functional areas.
- Application for admission + documentation
- Personal interview
- Admissions Committee
Application for admission + documentation:
Complete an application form accompanied by the following documents:
- Copy of National Identity Card/Foreigners Identity Card/Tax Identification Number (DNI/NIE/NIF) or Passport
- Curriculum Vitae
- University degree certificate and academic record
- One photograph
In the personal interview, the candidate's personal and professional objectives are discussed, as well as their suitability for the program.
The admissions committee will make an assessment and inform the candidate in writing of the admission result within two weeks.
About the School
The Institute For Advanced Management (CEU IAM) Business School is the business school of CEU, the largest educational group in Spain. Meet us and our educational offer based on academic excellence, i ... Read More