The IATF 16949 training is aimed at transferring knowledge, skills to understand and implement the requirements of the standard, the training scheme covers the study of the requirements of the standard, consideration of requirements implementation examples, the performance of practical tasks by module, answers to questions.
The training considers a unified methodological approach to conducting audits of the updated ISO 19011:2018 standard, refined requirements of IATF 16949:2016, IATF Auditor Guide for IATF 16949, the psychology of internal and external auditing. The main tasks of the training are to transfer knowledge on creation of the correct audit program, correct study of the topic on the audit, implementation of the results in the process of continuous improvement, achievement of efficiency of the internal audit process through refinements and additional requirements of ISO 19011 on identification, assessment and determination of measures of response to risks of the process.
The requirement for participation in this training is knowledge of the ISO 9001 requirements.
- Training duration: 3-5 days.
- Price: upon the request, depending on training duration
- Language: Russian, English.
Manufacturers of automobiles, spare parts and other automotive components involved in automotive supply chains.
- Quality management system in the automotive industry and corresponding norms. Changes in the QMS norms in accordance with the modern management trends: process approach, risk-based thinking, management according to PDCA. The logic of the IATF 16949 building, the norm structure;
- Quality management principles. ISO 9001:2015 terminology, additional IATF 16949:2016 terminology;
- Organizational context. Interested parties – their needs and expectations. Balance of the interested parties’ needs. Strategic orientation of the organization.QMS scope, specific requirements of the customers to the scope.
- Management based on the process approach: requirements on the QMS processes (specific customers’ requirements, consideration of legislative and normative requirements, internal needs of the organization), structure and correlation of processes, monitoring and measurement methods. Documentation of QMS processes, evaluation, and analysis of processes; description methods. Determination of indices on the processes;
- Production safety achievement through production and processes management;
- Management and leadership. Quality policy based on the context. Determination of roles, responsibility, and authority;
- Risk-based planning: determination of quality risks and opportunities, risk-related actions, integration of action into processes; Preventive actions. Ensuring readiness to face emergency situations. Development of quality aims. Determination of aims with consideration of non-standard risks and opportunities;
- Management of organizational changes: strategic types of changes, changes components, models and risks of organizational changes;
- Requirements on supportive means and resources. Infrastructure: planning of the organization. Rooms and equipment; streaming formation; feasibility of production. Environment for the processes functioning;
- Resources for monitoring and measurement. Compliance with the legislative requirements of the Russian Federation in metrology. MSA. Specific requirements on the notes on calibration /verification;
- Requirements on laboratories. ISO/IEC 17025 framework;
- Personnel: management of knowledge, the culture of conservation of the intellectual potential of the company. Development of human resources: resources planning, determination of aims for the personnel and competency profile, development of mechanisms of evaluation and competence maintenance. Competence matrices for internal auditors and second-party auditors;
- QMS documentation: documentation structure, documented information. Requirements on the documentation. Documentation structure, management levels. Documentation registration. Management of internal and external documentation. Notes keeping;
- Customers as one of the interested parties, customers related processes. Identification, analysis, and assessment of the customers’ requirements;
- Requirements on the design and development of products and services: from planning to the achievement of the results. Multifunctional approach, application of quality management methods;
- Management of the collaboration with external providers. Key providers from the point of view of IATF 16949. Criteria for provider election. Monitoring and providers’ development;
- Management of production and service rendering processes. Management plan;
- IATF 16949 amendment to the implementation of the production and service rendering process: operation standardization – the best practice, incl. visualization; verification of working settings for ensuring sustainable processes. Overall productive maintenance. Equipment management;
- Identification and traceability. Ensuring production safety. Change management, implementation of preliminary measures;
- Production output. Verification and production acceptance. Full dimensional control, functional testing. Work with product non-conformity and management of further measures. Customer informing;
- Evaluation of functioning. Monitoring and process management. Use of statistic instruments for process analysis;
- Customers’ satisfaction. Priority setting
- Internal audit (general provisions); The notion of constant improvement: reactive and proactive improvement. Data analysis and formation of an information field for the management review of the QMS. Non-conformities, corrective actions. Methods of problem solutions and protection from errors. Guarantee management. Information from the sphere of exploitation. Achievement of constant improvement;
- What do we need audits for? Place and meaning of the internal audit in the quality management system
- Norms of the internal quality audit: ISO 19011, ISO 9001. Which documented information is needed for the internal audit? Audit principles;
- Audit types: production audit, process audit, procedure audit, system audit. Selection of the audit type for measurement if the quality management system;
- Management of the audit programs. Requirements on the auditors’ qualification;
- Process-oriented audit. Planning and preparation of the audit. Preparation of question lists;
- Audit conducting: audit stages on site. Principles of conducting an opening meeting. Investigation methods during the audit. Audit closing. Evaluation of the audit results. Preparation of the audit report;
- Tracing of further actions in the result of the internal audit. Correction and corrective actions: what needs to be done in the result of the internal audit? Preventive actions as “;
- Communication theory. First impression. Distance selection;
- The technology of question formulation: how to ask in order to “listen”;
- Management of objections;
- Analysis of typical problems occurring when preparing and conducting an internal audit of the quality management system;
Business Games (the contents may vary):
- Studying the context, formation of the Quality policy;
- Formation of the processes contents, the definition of the process model, its optimization;
- Description of QMS processes, determination of criteria of process effectiveness, monitoring and measurement of processes;
- The building of a risk system, risk assessment, determination of the priority in working with risks;
- Identification of risks and opportunities, assignment of actions, integration of actions into the documented information on the standard and non-standard risks and opportunities;
- Development of quality aims
- Implementation and management of organizational changes;
- Formation of a competence profile, mechanisms of competence upgrading, identification of key knowledge and their holders, determination of a program of knowledge sharing;
- Identification of requirements and assessment of the infrastructure compliance and production conditions. Analysis of photographic materials;
- Business game “PROJECT: development of a new project”;
- Management of collaboration with external providers, creation of criteria for election and current assessment of the provider;
- Priority setting in the result of the data analysis on customer satisfaction;
- Analysis of photographic materials on calibration, verification, and exploitation;
- Analysis of photographic materials in the field of identification;
- Business game on non-conformities;
- Preparation of the year audit program;
- Preparation of the question list of the internal audit;
- Audit situation assessment based on interview results
- Audit situation assessment based on a photographic material;
- How not to start a war with the audited person?
About the School
TMS RUS – expert organization and leader of following services: national Russian and European certification, certification of management systems, independent inspections and technical audits in the in ... Read More