Monday through Thursday from 19 to 22h. He Degree in Automatic aims to provide students with the knowledge and means necessary for the implementation and management of projects within the current needs of industrial automation and infrastructure sectors, provide much needed knowledge to professionals in the field of automation that do not usually appear in training formal and train teachers of higher vocational training they need to keep abreast of technologies and systems.
Aimed at people whose professional development center, or to focus in the short term, in the automation sector, whether in industrial environments, infrastructure and residential: engineering and projects, construction, commissioning, operation and maintenance, production and / or distribution of materials, equipment and services, etc.
Recent graduates in engineering careers (technical and / or higher) and higher-level vocational training.
- To provide students with the knowledge and means necessary for the implementation and management of projects within the current needs of industrial automation and infrastructure sector.
- Provide much needed professional automation sector not usually appear in formal education knowledge.
- Par teachers of higher vocational training they need to keep abreast of technologies and systems.
Imparting knowledge by skilled personnel.
- Combination, in all their subjects, theoretical knowledge with practical examples and demonstrations.
- Exposure and resolution of real cases.
- Complete development of a case study, taking advantage of the practical applications of laboratory industrial automation La Salle-URL (assembly FMS-200; robot arm Mitsubishi RV-2AJ; Station liquid IPC-201c), in which students will in practice the knowledge acquired most relevant.
Scheduling automated processes
- GEMMA guide
- Simatic Step7
OPC communications and technology
- Introduction to OPC
- OPC Tunnelling
- OPC redundancy
- OPC Client-Server Architecture
- OPC Historical Data Access
- Introduction SCADAs
- SCADA Web: Ignition
- SCADA General Electric: Cimplicity
Applications for infrastructure management: MES systems
- MES systems
- Production management
- Quality, Traceability and Genealogy
- Efficiency, OEE
- Infrastructure Management
- Energy management
- ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning)
Development of the final project
- Axles Station Programming FMS-200 (Simens PLC 314 IFM)
- SCADA application development with MES functionalities (Ignition)
- documentation project
Accesses the Master in Automatic Control, Automation and Robotics.
1 Master innovative at European level because it integrates industrial automation and robotics housing. Moreover, it emphasizes the efficient programming and innovation of installed systems.
2 Taught by professionals with proven expertise and orestigio in the sector, among which Matrikon OPC, CEDOM or the Spanish Association of Robotics.
3 This is a program tailored to current professional needs of the sector and complements all professional oriented field of vocational training.
4 Assumes the necessary and sufficient plus graduates who wish to join in the sector.
5 Master very practical divided into three modules that can be taken separately.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated March 8, 2017