People who want to use photography as a tool for personal expression.
To guide the conception, preparation, realization and completion of an own work and that the student is able to develop a personal, coherent and faithful work with a work plan that he designs.
During this course, comments are made on photographic books, conferences / colloquiums with authors from different areas that explain their point of view, visits to exhibitions, comments on photographs by various authors and personalized follow-up of the work that students will be doing.
Given the special characteristics of the course, it does not have a totally closed program. The variations on the main structure depend on different factors such as: dates of exhibitions to visit, availability of the lecturers, proposals arising from the students, etc.
Lecturers from previous courses: Jordi Guillumet, Llorenç Ugas, and Israel Ariño.
- Duration: 34 hours (17 sessions of 2 hours)
- Dates: October 2018 to June 2019
- Start: October 19, 2018
- Schedule: Friday (fortnightly) from 7pm to 9pm
- Price: € 675 (Students of the IEFC / Affiliates UPIFC / Associated AFPE: € 615)
- Access: Interview
* In case of not reaching the minimum number of registrations, the course is canceled and the money is returned.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated July 5, 2018