People who want to use photography as a tool for personal expression.
To guide the conception, preparation, realization and completion of an own work and that the student is able to develop a personal, coherent and faithful work with a work plan that he designs.
During this course, comments are made on photographic books, conferences / colloquiums with authors from different areas that explain their point of view, visits to exhibitions, comments on photographs by various authors and personalized follow-up of the work that students will be doing.
Given the special characteristics of the course, it does not have a totally closed program. The variations on the main structure depend on different factors such as: dates of exhibitions to visit, availability of the lecturers, proposals arising from the students, etc.
Lecturers from previous courses: Jordi Guillumet, Llorenç Ugas, and Israel Ariño.
- Duration: 34 hours (17 sessions of 2 hours)
- Dates: October 2018 to June 2019
- Start: October 19, 2018
- Schedule: Friday (fortnightly) from 7pm to 9pm
- Price: € 675 (Students of the IEFC / Affiliates UPIFC / Associated AFPE: € 615)
- Access: Interview
* In case of not reaching the minimum number of registrations, the course is canceled and the money is returned.
About the School
La Escuela de Fotografía del IEFC ofrece estudios de fotografía proporcionando la formación necesaria a aquellas personas que buscan una salida profesional, un medio de expresión artística, o unos con ... Read More