The Business Leadership program is designed to increase the ability to succeed in a highly competitive work environment.
Program Student Learning Outcomes
Students who complete this program will be able to:
- Communicate clearly, effectively, and appropriately in writing and orally.
- Identify the fundamentals of legal systems, and social, ethical, and political forces affecting the development and operation of businesses.
- Students who complete the certificate or degree in the Business Leadership program will have learned how to assess human communication styles; plan and apply motivational strategies; solve human relations issues.
- BUS 1 INTRODUCTION TO BUSINESS 3 Units
- BUS 13 LEGAL ENVIRONMENT AND BUSINESS LAW 3 Units
- BUS 102 ORAL BUSINESS COMMUNICATIONS 3 Units
- BUS 103 BUSINESS ENGLISH 3 Units
- ENG 1A PRINCIPLES OF COMPOSITION I 4 Units *
- ENG 1AH HONORS PRINCIPLES OF COMPOSITION I 4 Units *
- BUS 104 BUSINESS COMMUNICATION 3 Units *
- BUS 120 BUSINESS MANAGEMENT 3 Units
Restricted Electives: Specify total 3 Units
- BUS 125 HUMAN RELATIONS IN BUSINESS 3 Units
- BUS 223 HUMAN RESOURCES AND EMPLOYMENT LAW 3 Units
- BUS 111 BUSINESS SUSTAINABILITY STRATEGIES, PEOPLE - PLANET - PROFIT 3 Units
*Course has a prerequisite, corequisite, limitation, or recommended preparation; see course description.
About the School
Saddleback College has been the first choice for higher education and training in South Orange County since 1968. Our more than 500,000 alumni can attest to the quality of our academic and career trai ... Read More