The Associate of Science Degree in Business Administration program prepares students for transfer into the junior year at four-year colleges or universities. Students have transferred to such prestigious schools as Rutgers University School of Business, NYU Stern School of Business, Tulane University, Drew University, Seton Hall University, Rider University and the University of Miami. The program has a core business curriculum and options in:
- General Business
- International Business
- Management Information Systems
- Supply Chain Economics
Graduates will be able to:
- demonstrate knowledge of accounting, economics, management, and marketing concepts
- analyze and interpret information to propose solutions.
- apply quantitative methods to make business decisions.
- recognize and evaluate ethical issues and situations.
- determine the effect of behavioral factors on business outcomes.
- demonstrate effective business communication through individual or collaborative presentations, papers, or reports.
Duration & Price Tag
Start Date: Spring Term: January, Fall Term Late August/Early September
Duration: 2-3 years, full-time
Price: Request Information
Deadline: Spring is November 15th and Fall is June 1st
About the School
Raritan Community College is located in the suburban community of Branchburg, New Jersey, an hour’s drive from New York City. RVCC has been ranked as the best community college in New Jersey by BestC ... Read More