- On-campus evening students are enrolled in one four-credit, a seven-week course at a time or may choose to take one on-campus course and one online course at the same time in order to achieve full-time status.
- On-campus day students may enroll in up to four four-credit courses during each fourteen-week semester. An online capstone course is spread across three semesters and may be taken consecutively with four on-campus courses. If students desire to work at this pace, they can complete the requirements for a BBA in less than one year.
- Online students take one or two courses at a time; each course is seven weeks in length. Online instructional methods include mini-lectures, discussion boards, case studies, group projects, virtual labs, and simulations. Each four-credit course is a required component of the program.
energepic.com / Pexels
The A.S. in Business can be used to earn an associate degree or simply to accumulate sufficient credits to transfer into a baccalaureate-level program, depending on the student’s educational goals.
Medaille's on-campus or online associate degree in business administration (ASB) program will not only help you develop stronger critical thinking and writing skills but will also help you gain insight into society, globalism, and technology. The courses provide a strong background in business fundamentals that you can put to work immediately, including accounting, human resources and negotiating. The ASB can be used to earn an associate degree or simply to accumulate sufficient credits to transfer into a baccalaureate-level program, depending on your educational goals. Medaille offers the associate degree in business administration on our Buffalo campus, Rochester campus, and online, making it easier than ever to take the next step in your education.
What can you do with this degree?
Medaille Alumni have gone on to careers as:
- Human Resource Assistants
- Office Managers
- Sales Associates
- Customer Service Supervisors
- Retail Managers
- Real Estate Brokers
- Seven-week term.
- The online program has no scheduled class times — while there are weekly due dates, you can complete your coursework on a schedule that works best for you.
- complete your degree in as little as 1 ½ years.
- Fall, spring, and summer start.
Medaille fits your life
At Medaille College, we understand the challenges of being a working adult with high career aspirations. That’s why Medaille’s Adult & Graduate programs are designed specifically to fit your already busy schedule. With Medaille, you can earn your degree and still have time for work and family. Medaille College is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education.
- Personalized support.
- Guaranteed classes.
- Collaborative learning environment.
- Financial aid and scholarships are available.
About the School
Medaille College is a private, nonsectarian four-year college with campuses in Buffalo, Rochester and online. Medaille focuses on your success as a student and as a future professional by offering und ... Read More