With an associate’s degree in our Fashion Design and Merchandising program, you can get started on earning your bachelor’s degree through transfer to one of our partner universities. Or, you can start your career in sales, management, or buying in the wholesale or retail fashion industry.
Special Note About Fall 2020: 90% of classes will be offered fully online or remote live (online with web-conferencing).
Graduates of this program will be able to:
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of the fashion industry from concept to consumer.
- Compare and contrast historical costume dress to contemporary dress.
- Apply appropriate visual merchandising and advertising techniques.
- Demonstrate techniques and use of materials required to construct sewn products.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the interrelationships between the consumer and the primary, secondary, retailing, and auxiliary segments of the fashion industry.
For more information about Brookdale, please visit our website, www.brookdalecc.edu/international.
To apply to Brookdale, complete our online application at https://www.brookdalecc.edu/recruitment/apply/.
We look forward to hearing from you soon!
About the School
Brookdale Community College is public community college in Lincroft, Monmouth County, New Jersey. Open admissions, ESL/international student support, a safe campus environment, and easy transfer to un ... Read More