Learn basic principles of hotel and restaurant management while completing lower-division required courses for a bachelor's degree in Hotel and Restaurant Management.
What can I do with this degree?
- Career Options: Seek entry-level employment in hotel or restaurant management
- Academic Options: Complete a bachelor’s degree in Hotel and Restaurant Management in Tucson through a partnership with NAU. Completion of required program courses, including AGEC-A requirements, allows students to waive 12 upper-division liberal studies courses upon transfer to NAU.
- English Composition
- Humanities and Fine Arts
- Biological and Physical Sciences
- Social and Behavioral Sciences
Required Core Courses
- HRM 100 Introduction to Hospitality Industry
- HRM 101 Front Office Procedures
- HRM 150 Hospitality Property Management
Required Support Courses
- ACC 211 Financial Accounting [SUN# ACC 2201]
- CIS 120 Computer Applications for Business
- HRM 110 Food Service Systems Management
- HRM 111 Commercial Food
- ECN 200 Basic Economic Principles
- Second Language: complete 2 semesters of a language course numbered 101, 102, 201 or 202.
- Other Elective
See 8 more programs offered by Pima Community College »
This course is