The Associate of Applied Science Degree in Paralegal Studies provides students with comprehensive, substantive, and skills-based education and training in preparation to enter the paralegal profession.
Students can begin their studies online or on-campus. Traditional classes meet weekdays or Saturdays. Online classes meet weekly for an interactive live lecture in which students can see, hear and ask questions of their instructors. We bring the classroom to you.
Students at Center for Advanced Legal Studies benefit from the following:
- Qualified Faculty - Law specialty courses are taught by experienced attorneys
- Career Services – Dedicated support to assist with a job search after graduation
- Canvas LMS - Innovative and intuitive Learning Management System
- Blackboard Collaborate Ultra – See, hear and talk with your instructors and classmates in real time
- Westlaw - Premiere online legal research service for attorneys and legal professionals
- ProDoc – Advanced software for the automated production of legal documents
- Microsoft Office 365 – Includes Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook and more
- @paralegal.edu email – Your professional email address to keep after graduation
Center for Advanced Legal Studies has specialized in paralegal education and training since 1987. Each year more paralegals graduate from CALS than any other college or university in Texas. When combined with our online programs, CALS confers the 4th most accredited paralegal credentials in the United States. *
If you are interested in beginning your career in law as a paralegal, we encourage you to consider paralegal programs offed by Center for Advanced Legal Studies.
Prestigious. Professional. Paralegal.
*Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS) Final Release Data for 2015-2016 located at https://nces.ed.gov/ipeds/
About the School
Paralegal.edu is Center for Advanced Legal Studies; a paralegal college that has specialized exclusively in the education and training of paralegals since 1987. Due to the ability of our graduates, an ... Read More