The Engineering program is a two-year preparatory curriculum for students who plan to continue their education at a four-year institution and complete their major in an engineering science field.
Upon successful completion of this program, students should be able to:
- Demonstrate an understanding of key concepts in the physical, mathematical, and computational sciences;
- Apply mathematical and scientific concepts and principles to engineering problems;
- Present technical information in written or graphic form;
- Demonstrate an understanding of the academic and career aspects of various disciplines within engineering or engineering technology, select a particular discipline, and develop an academic plan consistent with the chosen discipline.
Course requirements are available here.
Proof of High School Graduation
Delaware County Community College's Educational Foundation awards approximately $300,000 in scholarships annually. Each scholarship has its own criteria for eligibility established by the donor. The application period for scholarships each year runs from mid-February to mid-April.
More information can be found at www.dccc.edu/scholarships.
- Fall Semester: Late August;
- Spring Semester: Early January;
- Summer Semester: Late May