Associate in Computer Science
Please check out our e-brochure!
Olympic College is a two-year public college in Washington State that offers more than 70 different degrees and certificates in academic transfer and professional-technical programs. The campus in Bremerton is located on a 33-acre site framed by views of the Olympic Mountains, Mt. Rainier, saltwater inlets, and the Cascade Mountains.
Students who obtain a four-year degree in computer science will obtain a foundation that permits them to adapt to new technologies and new ideas in software design, in the solution of computing problems, and in the use of computers to address emerging challenges.
Olympic College offers courses to prepare students to complete a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science at a four-year institution. Careful planning is essential. The courses required to major in computer science vary, depending on the institution and the program chosen. At some institutions, admission into the Computer Science major is highly selective. Students should work closely with an advisor at the baccalaureate institution they plan to transfer to before finalizing their education plan.
As part of your degree, include these courses in your education plan:
|CS& 141 Computer Science I Java*||5|
|CS 143 Computer Science II Java*||5|
|CS 210 Introduction to Discrete Mathematics*||5|
|MATH&151 Calculus I*||5|
|MATH&152 Calculus II*||5|
|MATH&163 Calculus 3*||5|
|MATH 250 Linear Algebra*||5|
- Personal attention and small classes
- Affordable tuition and homestay
- Residential hall available on campus
- Conveniently located close to Seattle
- TOEFL not required
- Intensive English Program
- Free conversation partners
- International Student Club
- On-campus employment
- 4-and 6-week summer sessions of Intensive English
- Guaranteed university transfer admission to designated 4-year universities
- Small international student population provides opportunities to speak English
- Opportunities to get involved in campus life and make lifelong friends
Tuition & Typical Costs : Non-resident
About the School
Olympic College is a two-year public college in Washington State that offers more than 70 different degrees and certificates in academic transfer and professional-technical programs. The campus in Bre ... Read More