Associate in Chemical Engineering
Please check out our e-brochure!
Olympic College is a two-year public college in Washington State that offers more than 70 different degrees and certificates in academic transfer and professional-technical programs. The campus in Bremerton is located on a 33-acre site framed by views of the Olympic Mountains, Mt. Rainier, saltwater inlets, and the Cascade Mountains.
Chemical engineers combine their engineering training with a knowledge of chemistry to transform the laboratory work of chemists into commercial realities. They are most frequently involved in designing and operating chemical production facilities and manufacturing facilities that use chemicals (or chemical processes) in their production of goods.
The work of chemical engineers can be seen in a wide variety of products that affect our daily lives, including plastics, building materials, food products, pharmaceuticals, synthetic rubber, synthetic fibers, and petroleum products. Chemical engineers also play a major role in keeping our environment clean by creating ways to clean up the problems of the past, prevent pollution in the future, and extend our shrinking natural resources.
ABET-Accredited Chemical Engineering degree programs in Pacific Northwest
- University of Idaho, Moscow ID
- Oregon State University, Corvallis, OR
- University of Washington, Seattle, WA
- Washington State University, Pullman, WA
Why Choose Olympic College?
- Personal attention and small classes
- Affordable tuition and homestay
- Residential hall available on campus
- Conveniently located close to Seattle
- TOEFL not required
- Intensive English Program
- Free conversation partners
- International Student Club
- On-campus employment
- 4-and 6-week summer sessions of Intensive English
- Guaranteed university transfer admission to designated 4-year universities
- Small international student population provides opportunities to speak English
- Opportunities to get involved in campus life and make lifelong friends
Tuition & Typical Costs : Non-resident