About the Program
Are you looking to get your bachelor’s degree in business administration? SCC is a great place to start. With our A.A. degree or direct transfer degree (D.T.A.), you can enter a university program as a junior and complete a bachelor’s degree in business administration, economics or pre-law.
In this program, you will work closely with a counselor or faculty adviser so that you can be assured your classes will transfer the way you want. The majority of students take business statistics, economics, international business, and accounting courses.
If you are certain you want a four-year degree in business, this is the path for you. However, if you are interested in Eastern Washington University’s business programs, we have agreements with several Associate of Applied Science programs as well, including general business, management, marketing, legal administration, and paralegal.
- BUS 100 — Money Management — 3.0 Credits
- BUS& 101 — Intro to Business — 5.0 Credits
- BUS 102 — Math Skills for Business — 3.0 Credits
- BUS 103 — Basic Business Math and Electronic Calculators — 5.0 Credits
- BUS 104 — Business Mathematics — 5.0 Credits
- BUS 107 — Introduction to Electronic Calculators — 1.0 Credits
- BUS 120 — International Business — 5.0 Credits
- BUS 140 — International Marketing — 3.0 Credits
- BUS& 201 — Business Law — 5.0 Credits
- BUS 204 — Introduction to Law — 5.0 Credits
- BUS 206 — Entrepreneurship and Business Plan Writing — 10.0 Credits
- BUS 217 — Business Statistics — 5.0 Credits
- BUS 280 — Human Relations in Business — 5.0 Credits
- BUS 284 — Special Business Topics — 1.0-5.0 Credits
- BUS 285 — Special Business Topics — 1.0-5.0 Credits
- BUS 286 — Special Business Topics — 1.0-5.0 Credits
Associate in Business Direct Transfer Agreement/Major Related Program
The Associate in Business D.T.A./M.R.P. degree is a statewide articulated transfer degree agreement for business majors between the community colleges and most four-year institutions. A candidate for the Associate in the Business degree must complete a minimum of 90 quarter credits in academic courses numbered 100 or above with a cumulative grade point average of at least 2.0 and meet specific distribution requirements.
About the School
Founded in 1963, Community Colleges of Spokane is a dynamic community college district serving over 30,000 students a year in Eastern Washington. CCS is a vibrant, comprehensive learning community – w ... Read More