Associate in Bio Chemistry
Please check out our e-brochure!
Olympic College is a two-year public college in Washington State that offers more than 70 different degrees and certificates in academic transfer and professional-technical programs. The campus in Bremerton is located on a 33-acre site framed by views of the Olympic Mountains, Mt. Rainier, saltwater inlets, and the Cascade Mountains.
Chemistry is the science which studies matter, its properties and composition, and the laws that govern the formation of matter from the basic elements. The breadth of the subject area is enormous and chemists can be found working on such diverse problems as the development of new plastics and fibres, drug preparation, pollution control, the isolation and identification of plant and insect hormones, medical research, nuclear chemistry, and the analysis of geological materials. Additionally, medical, engineering, pharmacy, veterinary, biochemistry, nursing and environmental sciences degrees require varying levels of knowledge of chemistry.
Why Choose Olympic College?
- Personal attention and small classes
- Affordable tuition and homestay
- Residential hall available on campus
- Conveniently located close to Seattle
- TOEFL not required
- Intensive English Program
- Free conversation partners
- International Student Club
- On-campus employment
- 4-and 6-week summer sessions of Intensive English
- Guaranteed university transfer admission to designated 4-year universities
- Small international student population provides opportunities to speak English
- Opportunities to get involved in campus life and make lifelong friends
Tuition & Typical Costs : Non-resident