This program provides a foundation in studio art methods. Program offerings include course work in art history, 2-D, and 3-D studio practices.
- Art Director
- Fashion Designer
- Graphic Artist
- Industrial/Interior Designer
- Differentiate major historical movements and developments in the visual arts.
- Compose or design works of art that utilize a combination of technique, materials, visual ideas, and experiences.
- Construct and document a personal portfolio of artworks for professional presentation.
- Critique artworks using correct terminology related to concepts, materials, and techniques.
- Evaluate form, image, and artistic creation of visual artworks from different traditions, cultures, and civilizations.
About the School
Sacramento City College is an open-access, comprehensive community college, serving a diverse student population. We provide a wide range of educational opportunities and support services leading to t ... Read More