This program will help students develop proficiency in the following five skills: comprehension, speaking, reading, writing, and understanding of the people and culture of the Spanish-speaking countries. It is designed to provide a seamless transfer pathway for students interested in pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Spanish.
- International Relations
- U.S. Foreign Service
- Import/Export entrepreneur
- Utilize correct grammatical structures of standard Spanish.
- Read Spanish proficiently as found, for example, in Spanish language newspapers, magazines, short stories, essays, and selections of poetry written by Spanish, Spanish-American, and Chicano authors.
- Examine Latin American literature in a historical context.
- Discuss major historical events and periods in the history of Spanish speaking countries.
- Analyze aspects of the Spanish-speaking culture that differ significantly from contemporary United States culture
See 17 more programs offered by Sacramento City College »
This course is