The Communication Department offers a variety of courses designed to meet students’ needs for graduation, transfer, and personal and professional development. Students earning the Associate of Arts degree in Communication will be able to understand and apply human communication concepts relating to presentational speaking, critical thinking, group and interpersonal relationship development, and professional growth.
- public information officer
- organizational development manager
- vocational trainer
- critically analyze a wide array of evidence to provide credible support for written and oral communication.
- demonstrate effective and appropriate verbal and nonverbal communication techniques
- demonstrate ethical communication across a variety of contexts.
- perform as an active listener and provide appropriate feedback
- develop appropriate argumentation skills
See 17 more programs offered by Sacramento City College »
This course is